BEST ONLINE ANDROID TRAINING COURSE IN NOIDA | ANDROID TRAINING INSTITUTE | ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT COURSE
📷 4.9 out of 5 based on 5214 Votes.
Table of Contents
- What is Android Technology?
- Why Android Training is Required?
- Skills Required To Become Android Expert
- Benefits Of Learning Android
- Career Options After Android
- How Are The Trainers At Ducat?
- What will you learn in this Android course?
- Why Android Training Certification is Required?
- Why To Choose DUCAT For Online Android Training in Noida
- How Ducat Provides Best Placement Assistance?
- Android Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Looking for the Best Institute for Android Training Course in Noida / Delhi? DUCAT offers Android APP Development training classes with live projects by the expert trainer in Noida. Our training program is specially designed for Under-Graduates (UG), Graduates, working professionals, and also for Freelancers. We provide end to end learning on Android Domain with deeper dives for creating a winning career for every profile.
What is Android Technology?
Android is a Linux based OS for mobile devices such as tablet computers and smartphones and it is also a software package. It is developed by Android inc. and later bought by Google inc. in 2005 & later the OHA (Open Handset Alliance). Java language is mainly used to write android code even though other languages can be used to make android applications.
The goal is to create a successful product that will improve the mobile experience for end users when they use Android-based smartphones. There are many code names of android such as Lollipop, Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ice cream Sandwich, Froyo, Eclair, and Donut and the latest one is Android 10.
After the discovery of Android, the scenario of present-day innovation has experienced a very big change. This Operating System (OS) had been discovered for touch screen gadgets like smart phones and tablet PCs. The market study is proof of the way that a lot of the populace over the globe is fixated on this specific operating framework. This is normal for such is the wonder of Android. By and by, it is the most needed stage for each designer.
Android is the largest platform and it captures 88% of the smartphone market. According to reports, it is seen that 2 billion smart devices used the Android OS platform. It is a well know feature which helps to run multiple apps at the same time. It is a platform which is developed by Google and later it is done by Open Handset Alliance.
Why Android Training is Required?
What makes Online Android Training in Noida so mainstream is its free and open-source nature which prepares for a decent measure of adaptability for them to execute their innovativeness. This application advancement is one of the main motivations accounting to the ubiquity of this Linux based OS (operating framework).
Android is one of the quickest developing operating framework and a brilliant vocation way for java candidates. Users can utilize by enrolling in Best Online Android Training Course for an assortment of projects, together with flag processing and interchanges, photo or video processing, control structures, investigation and can estimate, finance, and science.
More important than one million engineers and researchers in big business and the scholarly world utilize Android, the local language of specialized computing and one stop arrangement supplier and best situation supplier to hopefuls. Our Trainers know how critical it is for you to capably add to the ability to gather better applications and be effectual in your job. To meet your requirements of every type in training, we’ve made Android Training Course in Delhi more effective, going from trainee to more propel material.
- In 2004 Android OS is developed with the backing of Google. But in 2005, Google paid $50 million for the OS.
- The first smartphone which uses Android was released in 2008.
- Android is an open-source software where it works individually and has the option to modify the source code.
- Android is a platform which is available in 46 languages and also has apps which also use different languages
Skills Required To Become Android Expert
Understanding Of XML: XML is created as a standard where it encodes data for the internet which is a mobile-based application. It has a structured, markup language which has features that uses HTML codes. It allows the information which has passed between devices where you need to understand consistently. In the android platform, developers need to create an XML platform where it helps to create layouts and serve as the foundational UI definition for android application. Developers can easily write the codes and modify the layout of the website. It helps in mastering the basics of XML which is necessary for the developer to use and helps in modifying the elements of the website.
Android SDK: SDK is a software development kit, which helps to conjure images it has a briefcase which easily spies tools and works with fancy names, and has pre-packaged codes. Android SDK has the modules of Java which has code for the developers where they can easily and smoothly access the mobile device functions. It has some of the key components which have a library called Gradle. It easily helps in integrating the social media platforms where it easily helps in compiling the application where the code stays organized. Android SDK comes with examples where you can find official documentation to make things understandable.
Databases: you need to have proper knowledge of the database where there are a large amount of data and it runs at the same time. While your app will easily interact with a database and it lives outside the phone. It has cloud services which store the data in the cloud and makes things available across devices. These platforms easily provide Java libraries and plunge into your app, where it is easy to cache some of the data with the user’s device. It helps in syncing data from the user. It has proper storage and a remote database which is important for the users to work properly. It is necessary to get deep knowledge of the data where you can locally build support and knowledge of the database. It will help to handle data in your application and need to explore and understand database work.
API Integration: It has an application programming interface where it has a set of tools and protocols which allows the software program to communicate with others, API is the foundational element of mobile app strategy. It is necessary to convert a large amount of data which is usable for framework and mobile devices, API is an important skill in android app development. It is used in the mobile app which has APIs and helps in management to become a core function of the companies that want to make their data available on the platform. API is a fast-forward path where enterprises can easily reach beyond limitations and can easily offer integration with different methods. API help the partners to deliver the appropriate mobile application with integration to extend their reach to new users.
Android is a rich application framework which allows the building and innovative apps and games with a mobile device in a Java script environment. It is software which is made for mobile devices. It has a modified version of the Linux kernel. It is software designed for touch scream devices like smartphones and tablets.
Benefits Of Learning Android
Open Source Technology: Android is an open-source technology which is a Linux-based mobile operating system which makes the source code free and available for any use. Linux is a software which is used in android and is covered under GPL. Where it has many changes which are made by the source code and must be available in other languages. It offers great freedom to developers and allows them to easily adapt and edit the programming codes.
Easy To Learn: Android is a tool which is easier to learn and requires knowledge of Java and it is known to be the easiest programming language. Where many developers get exposure to the principles of object-oriented design. It has a fair knowledge of Java and easily creates a successful android application. There are many other languages used for android app development like C++, Python, Kotlin, and others.
Numerous Online Courses: It is easier to learn android app development courses through different institutes which offer online classes according to the preference of students. It helps to gain all the knowledge of the field and become a full-fledged android developer. Where you have an easy option to get online classes and you will get the opportunity to become an experienced professional by getting proper course knowledge. It helps to upgrade your skills through the comfort of your home and learn android app development online.
Array Of Job Opportunities: Android is a platform which is growing with rapid speed where you have several job opportunities in the android platform. Where android development is a better career option and it will help you to get a good salary package in the industry. Android professionals work under different job designations like mobile application developers, android developers, android engineers, mobile architects, mobile embedded software engineers, and others.
Freedom: It is one of the best options to learn android training where you will get all the flexibility and can work from anywhere. The android developer does not necessarily need to do work for a 9 to 5 job. Once you enter the industry you can choose to work according to your preference. It has an easy option for working from home option where you can choose to be a freelancer. Where many renowned organizations allow employees to work remotely. Where you need to make sure that you have the proper skills and experience to shine in your job application.
Career Options After Android
After completion of the android course, students will get bright career options where they can get various opportunities to work in top MNCs companies with good salary packages. The top recruiters for android developers are Accenture, Adobe, Paytm, Cognizant, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, and many others. Where they offer a good salary package to the freshers and experienced. Where the average salary is around 3- 5 LPA for freshers. After getting three years of experience you will get a salary of 10- 14 LPA. Where you have the option to work as an android engineer, android application developer, senior mobile application engineer, hybrid mobile app developer, mobile application development, mobile lead software engineer, and others.
How Are The Trainers At Ducat?
A training official approval that is future for taken persons to learn new aptitude and expansion their vocation in a short quantify of time from any place every time. The certificate entwines our Android courses and gives you a verification that may help you be a more beautiful Android developer.
The Biggest point of interest in taking classroom training is that you will get the chance to work with a specialist engineer. It is critical for you to recall that application improvement is nothing however an ideal mix of science and imagination. It frequently happens that individuals may have an imaginative streak in them however can’t give an appropriate shape to them.
This is the place you will require the best trainer who will help you in the right way. The Android Training Centre in Noida will give you the help of a specialist who will give the correct shape to your improvement style and furthermore help to distinguish the errors that you are probably going to make while taking the classroom training session.
The Ducat Android Training Course will give you all the knowledge you will be needed to work with the platform and programming. This course will enable you to develop Android apps and how to register them on the Google Play store to show the world your creativity. Topics which will be covered in this training are the architecture of android, components and various resources, the process of the Application life cycle, the Layout Manager, different types of styles, menus, intents, Notification, the SQL database, and registration on Google Play store.
What will you learn in this Android course?
- Android basics.
- Architecture and the mobile apps market.
- Different components of Android.
- Application life cycle resources.
- Creating different types of Menus and Layouts in Android.
- Using the SQLite database.
- Working on animation.
- Content creation.
- Data storage and Maps API.
- Android Studio.
- Designing interactive apps.
- How to publish the apps on the Play store.
Nowadays, Android Training in Delhi NCR has become the biggest OS platform for smart phone-supporting devices from scores of manufacturers making it a truly global phenomenon. Enrolling in this training and mastering the art of App Development can boost you into the big league where you can ask for big salaries and further grow in your career in one of the most exciting technology platforms available today.
Why Android Training Certification is Required?
This Android Training Course is specially designed for clearing Google’s Associate Android Developer Exam. The curriculum content is in line with the certification exam and will help you clear the certification exam with ease and get the best jobs in top MNCs in the world.
As part of this training program, you will be working on real-time live projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry, thus will be helping you power up your career effortlessly.
At the end of this training, there will be a test that perfectly reflects the type of questions asked in the certification exam and will help you score better marks in the Google exam. Ducat Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project and upon scoring good marks on the test. Ducat certification is well recognized in India.
Ducat has a dedicated team of highly expert trainers to identify, evaluate, implement, and provide the Best Android Training Institute in Noida for our students. Our Trainers leverage a defined methodology that helps identify an opportunity, develop the most optimal resolution and maturely execute the solution.
We have the best trainers across the world to provide Best Android Training Centre in Noida who are highly qualified and are the best in their field. The Training & Placement cell is committed to providing all attainable help to the students in their efforts to seek out employment and internships in every field.
Why To Choose DUCAT For Online Android Training in Noida
- We Offer the Best Android Training by industry experts.
- Regular as well as weekend classes are provided.
- We have Expert Trainers with years of Industry Experience.
- Trainers of Ducat help every student in live project training.
- We also offer 100% Placement Assistance.
- We also offer Internships in every field.
- Students can come anytime and can access the labs.
- We also prepare our students for interviews and provide every tool to get a job.
- Discussion Zones are also available.
- 24×7 internet facility.
- Students will be working on live projects.
- Ducat Noida provides a well-Recognized Course Completion Certificate with a project letter.
- Students can retake the class with zero charges.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- We accept UPI, Cheques, Cash, Paytm, Credit Card, Debit card and Net Banking.
How Ducat Provides the Best Placement Assistance?
- Ducat is the Best Institute for Android Certification Training in Delhi NCR in providing placement assistance to every student.
- We also teach students how to build their Resumes.
- Our Placement cell helps every student to get a job in MNCs like Tech Mahindra, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.
- Internships are also available in Ducat.
The Placement Department works beside alternative departments as a team in molding the scholars to the necessities of varied industries. We got a proactive and a business clued-in Placement Cells that pride itself of a robust skilled network across numerous sectors.
It actively coordinates with every student and ensures that they get placed with purported MNCs within six months of graduating. We are the Best Android Training Institute in Noida, Greater Noida.
Ducat Noida is one of the leading IT & Technical Training Institute in Delhi NCR. We have got a team of the Best professionals who teaches our students to learn the cloud on live projects. We provide Quality Android Training Course in Noida to come up with deployable and expert professionals for the industry. We are certified partners with various Multi-National Companies (MNCs) and provide our students with professional certification. That is why we are the Best Android App Development Training Course in Noida, Delhi.
Android Interview Questions
1: What Is the Google Android SDK?
Ans: The Google Android SDK is a toolset that developers need to write apps on Android-enabled devices. It contains a graphical interface that emulates an Android-driven handheld environment, allowing them to test and debug their codes.
2:What is AAPT?
Ans: AAPT is short for Android Asset Packaging Tool. This tool provides developers with the ability to deal with zip-compatible archives, which includes creating, extracting as well as viewing its contents.
3: What are the Intents?
Ans: Intents display notification messages to the user from within the Android-enabled device. It can be used to alert the user of a particular state that occurred. Users can be made to respond to intents.
4: What items are important in every Android project?
Ans: These are the essential items that are present each time an Android project is created:
5: What is the importance of XML-based layouts?
Ans: The use of XML-based layouts provides a consistent and somewhat standard means of setting the GUI definition format. In common practice, layout details are placed in XML files while other items are placed in source files.
6: What is the importance of Android in the mobile market?
Ans: Developers can write and register apps that will specifically run under the Android environment. This means that every mobile device that is Android-enabled will be able to support and run these apps. With the growing popularity of Android mobile devices, developers can take advantage of this trend by creating and uploading their apps on the Android Market for distribution to anyone who wants to download it.
7: What is ADB?
Ans: Adb is short for Android Debug Bridge. It allows developers the power to execute remote shell commands. Its basic function is to allow and control communication towards and from the emulator port.
8: What is the difference between Mobile Application Testing and Mobile Testing?
Ans: Mobile app testing is the testing of applications on a device which mainly focuses on the functions and features of the application. And Mobile Testing is the testing of the actual mobile device and focuses on mobile features like calls, SMS, Contacts, Media Players, inbuilt browsers, etc.
9: Name the languages supported for Android development.
Ans: Java is the widely used language for Android development. It also supports C/C++ and when used with Android SDK, it improves the performance speed too.
10: What is the AndroidManifest.xml?
Ans: This file is essential in every application. It is declared in the root directory and contains information about the application that the Android system must know before the codes can be executed.
Introduction to Android
- Introduction to Android
- A brief history of Android
- What is Android?
- Why is Android important?
- What benefits does Android have?
- What is OHA?
- Why to choose Android?
- Software architecture of Android
- Advantages of Android
- Android features Android market
- Comparing Android with other platform
- Terms and acronyms
2. Installation and Configuration of Android
- Details about the software requirement
- Download and installation process of Android SDK
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project?
- Running your application
- Creation of new AVD
- Android studio
3. Getting Started
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project
- Running Your Application
- Creation of New AVD
- Creating run configuration
- Creating your first Android activity
- List of basic sample programs
4. Introductions to Application Components Activities
- Broadcast receivers
- Content providers Intents
- Activating and shutting down components
- Brief idea about manifest file
- Brief idea about activities and Task
5. Android Component Life Cycle
- Activity Life Cycle with sample program
- Service Life Cycle with sample program
6. Android Layouts
- What are views, Layouts and there classification?
- How Android Draws views and Layout Classification?
- Table Layout ln detail with Example
- Tab Layout ln detail with Example
- Frame Layout ln detail with Example
- Linear Layout in detail with Example
7. Android Views
- Grid View In detail With Example
- Map View In detail with Example
- Cont. Sub Topical Views
- Web View In detail with Example
- Spinner In detail with Example
- Gallery In detail with Example
- Google Map View In detail with Example
- Introduction to creating activity user with views
- Different ways of creating views Using xml
8. Styles and Themes
- Providing resources
- Different resource file location
- Providing alternative resources
- Android finds the best matching resource
- Accessing resources
- Accessing platform resources
- Handling runtime changes
- Introduction to Jquery
- JQuery work in Android
9. What are Fragments?
- Multipane & Singlepane
- Fragment Life Cycle
- Addition of Fragments
- Fragments Working without U
10. Introduction to Menus
- How to create menus?
- Types of Android Application Menus
- Option Menu
- Expanded – In detail with Example
- Context Menu ln detail with example
- Sub Menu-In detail with example
11. Introduction to Drawers
- Navigation Drawer
- Simple Side Drawer
- Tab Drawer
- Extra Drawer
12. Handling User Interaction Events
- Handling user events
- Different types of event listener
- OnKeyO OnTouchO
- Different types of event handler
- OnKeyDown (int, KeyEvent)
- OnKeyUp (int, KeyEvent)
- OnTrackballEvent (MotionEvent)
- OnTouchEvent (MotionEvent)
- OnFocusChanged (boolean,int,Rect)
13. Creating Dialogs
- Introduction to dialogs
- Showing and dismissing of dialog boxes
- Alert dialog In detail with example
- Progress dialog In detail with example
- Threading and handler
- Creating running applications-Events
- Creating running applications-Dialogs
- Notifying Users
- Status bar Notification
- Toast Notification
- Dialog Notification
15. Intents, Broadcast Receivers, Adapters, and Internet
- Different types of intent?
- Launching sub-activities
- What is intent filter
- Intent objects—In detail with example
- Using intents to take pictures
- Handling sub activity results
16. Data Storage
- Android techniques for data storage
- Creating and saving shared preferences
- Retrieving shared preferences
- Storing in files
- Loading from files.
- Storing in databases.
17.Working with SQL Lite
- Introducing SQLite database.
- Working with Android databases.
- Using SQLite OpenHelper.
- Cursors and content values.
- Opening and closing Database
18. Working in Background
- Introducing services
- Creating and controlling services
- Registering a service in the manifest
- Starting, controlling, and interacting with a service
19. Using the Camera, Taking Pictures and the Media API
- Controlling the camera and taking pictures
- Playing audio and video
- Introducing the media player
- Preparing audio for playback
- Packaging audio as an application resource
- Initializing audio content for playback
- Preparing for video playback
- Playing video using the video view
- Setting up a surface for video playback
- Initializing video content for playback
- Supported video formats
- Controlling playback
- Managing media playback output
- Multimedia supported audio formats
- Recording audio and video
- Using Intents to Record Video
- Configuring and Controlling Video Recording
- Previewing Video Recording
- Reading and Writing JPEG EXIF Image Details
- Adding new media to media storage Using the Media Scanner
- Inserting Media into the Media Store Raw video manipulation
- Recording Sound with Audio Record
- Playing Sound with Audio Track Speech recognition
- Creating and Running and Testing
20. Maps, GEO coding and Location Based Services
- Using Location Based Services
- Working with the location manager
- Configuring the Emulator to Test Location Based Services
21. About ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
- DDMS: Dalvik debug monitor Service
- Trace View
22. Data Security and Permission
- Security Architecture
- User Ids and File Access
- Using Permissions
- Declaring and Enforcing Permissions
23. Drawing 2D and 3D Graphics
- Rolling your own Widgets
24. Using Bluetooth and Managing and Monitoring Wi-Fi
- Accessing the Local Bluetooth Device Adapter
- Managing Bluetooth Properties and State
- Managing Device Discoverability
- Discovering Remote Devices
- Monitoring Active Connection Details
- Scanning for Hotspots
- Managing Wi-Fi Configurations
- Creating Wi-Fi Network Configurations
- Device Vibration
- Controlling device vibration
25. Introduction SMS and MMS
- Using SMS and MMS in Your Application
- Sending SMS and MMS from your Application
- Using Intents and the Native Client Sending SMS Messages Manually Tracking and Conforming SMS Message Delivery
- Conforming to the Maximum SMS
- Message Size Sending DAT Messages
26. Content Providers
- What is content provider
- How to access build in Content provider
- Retrieving build – in Content provider data
27. Android Telephony
- Launching the Dialer to Initiate Phone Calls Replacing the Native Dialer
- Accessing phone and Network Properties & Status
- Reading Phone Device Details
- Reading Data Connection and Transfer State Reading Network Details
28. Sensor Device
- Using sensors and the sensor manager
- Introducing Sensors
- Supported Android Sensers
- Finding Sensors
- Using Sensors
- Interpreting the sensor values
- Using the compass , accelerometer and orientation sensors
- Introducing Accelerometers Detecting Acceleration Changes Creating a G-Forceometer
29. Further Advanced Topics
- Binding Activities to services
- Prioritizing Background services
- Binding data with service
30.Web Services with Architecture
- What are webservices
- Web service Architecture
- Asyn Task
- REST & SOAP
- Parsing Techniques JSON, XML Consuming WebServices CRUD Operations over Server
- Introduction to JSON
- Advantages of JSON over XML
- Syntax & Structure of JSON
- Why is JSON is preferred for mobile applications Different types JSON Parsers ,simple json , Jackson , GSON to parse the JSON
32. Volley Library
- Introduction Volley Library
- Volley Library Advantages
- Volley Library Components
- How to setup the Environment Creating Volley singleton class Different Types of Requests Adding request headers Handling Volley Cache
- Realtime Database
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Messaging
- Crash Reporting
34. Google Cloud Messaging
- What is GCM?
- GCM Architecture
- GCM Services
- Instant Messaging
- TTL (Time to Live)
- Group Messaging
- Server Communication
- Facebook Integration
- Twitter Integration
- Google/Gmail Integration
- Payment Gateway Integration
36. Material Design
- List and Card
- View Shadows/ Custom Shadows
- App Bar /Action Bar
- Material Theme
- Adapter view and Recycler View
38. Debugging and testing Android Apps
- 20g Cat
- Trace View
- Monkey Runner
- UI Automator
- Covering all the concepts
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
1: What are the different levels of programs available under the android development course?
Ans: Ducat offers android app development courses are diploma, bachelor’s, master, and certification programs.
2: Do you offer courses after class 10?
Ans: No, we don’t offer courses after the 10th. You can enrol for any certification after completion of class 12th.
3: What is the average salary of android professionals?
Ans: The average salary of an android professional ranges from 3-5 LPA.
4: Is there an entrance exam to get admission to the android course?
Ans: No, there is not any entrance exam for admission you can get admission directly with the help of our expert counselor.
5: Do we get internship assistance after the completion of the course?
Ans: Yes, we offer an internship after the completion of the course.
6: What payment modes are accepted?
Ans: We accept different types of payments like cards, cash, UPI, and others.
7: Do you offer practical training to the students?
Ans: Yes, we offer practical training to the students.
8: Will there be any certification offered to the students?
Ans: Yes we offer certification after completion of the course.